Our people are the foundation from which we build.
WORKING AT HAYCON
We encourage self-evolution, celebrate diversity, and allow each team member’s strengths to shine. Teamwork and transparent communication are essential to our work. We take pride in what we do and in our ability to consistently deliver quality construction.
Haycon’s core values consist of honesty, integrity, and trust.
Public Agency Liaison
Director of Operations
Director of Talent
Lead Carpenter, Foreman
Mechanic, Field Engineer
Energy Modeling Intern
BUILD A FUTURE WITH US!
Haycon Inc. and its affiliates are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity hiring. We are pro-active in community and minority hiring, and we will not discriminate against anyone based on their race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.
To be considered for opportunities, please click the button below to fill out and submit an application.
Click on a job title to see more information regarding job requirements, compensation, etc.
We are not seeking to fill any positions at this time, but feel free to email us your resume via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch when a relevant position becomes available.
We have a need for an experienced, Boston-based Laborer! This is a full time position with an immediate start.
This job is for someone who is committed and ready to work. Daily tasks include but are not limited to:
- Jobsite clean-up
- Light demolition
- Assisting tradesmen when needed
- Must be RELIABLE, DEPENDABLE, HARD WORKING.
- Have the ability to work safely in a construction environment
- Be familiar with construction safety equipment (hardhat, boots, safety gear), and willing to wear it at all times
- Have reliable transportation
- Hold a current, clean MA drivers’ license
- Have the ability to work consistently
- Be able to provide references for prior construction experience
Compensation: $17.00 – $18.00 per hour